The MAKERS4ALL community has redesigned a Face-Shield, based on feedback and expertise.
The design distinguishes itself on the following points:
- The frame is the only part that has to be 'made' by the MAKER.
- The design is optimized for print time and the amount of material used.
- Feedback from users is continuously incorporated into the design.
There are currently 2 variants, "Open" and "Closed", depending on preference:
- The "Closed" version has a closed top, with minimal ventilation slots, to prevent fogging / condensation on the screen.
- The "Open" variant has an open structure at the top, for optimal ventilation.
BEWARE: The Face-Shield is NOT a one-to-one replacement for a mouth mask. Both work differently. Depending on the usage situation, a Face-Shield may have to be worn in combination with a (specific type) mouth mask. Request information from your trade association.