We have designed a clip to attach halfway down the inside of a mouth mask, creating a distance between your mouth and the mask.
Because the mask is 'kept at a distance', you don't 'suck it in' when you breath in and it doesn't move as much when you talk.
- Enables you to breathe and talk easily and comfortably.
- Can provide a better/snugger fit to the face, because the sides of the mask are positioned against the face.
- Can prevent your glasses to fog up.
- can help prevent ‘Maskné‘ (door masker veroorzaakte acné).
- The Spacer Clips are easy to clean and to reuse. (Instructions can be found at the bottom of the REQUESTERS pagina)
- Is delivered as a flat package. Can also be sent by (letter) post.
* FFP2 mondmaskers zijn normaliter voorgevormd, waardoor Spacer Clips niet nodig zijn / geen waarde toevoegen.
We make the Spacer Clips in 3 sizes.
To know which size you need, you need to measure the width of your mask:
The sizes we offer at the moment are:
- 17.5 cm (this is the width of most disposable masks, like in the picture)
- 21.5 cm
- 25 cm